I had to include the pictures from Christmas Eve at my mom's. Because...I got my nephew Cole the game of Twister. Thinking it would be fun. Thinking it would be fun to watch the kids play. NOT thinking Anna would play, Troy would play, Carlos would play, my mom would play and even I would play. Can you say laugh until you cry and/or pee your pants?
Anna, Taylor, Cole and CJ!

Taylor and CJ...stretching!

Troy can barely breath he is laughing so hard!

My sister and brother! This is not their better sides...I do love them.
I really do!

Can you see that Carlos' legs are crossed? Ha!
3 comments:
A good game of Twister always brings the giggles out. Glad you had a great time!
Will you send me those pictures? when I take them off your blog they come out all pixalated when I have prints made. Thanks sister!
Oh, and I was saving Cole from a fate worse than death in your first picture!
Post a Comment