

Well, today was filled with fun times...the indoor kind. I started off the day at Wildwood Restaurant for some yummy breakfast with teacher friends, then to Amy's house for the classic viewing of Christmas Vacation then to Davey's house to help her organize some stuff and get ready for her new arrival on Thursday. To finish off the day I took a nap with Zac and then hung out with my sister for a bit. Good times...indoors! And since our school district (finally) called in for no school tomorrow (the last district to do so in the county) there will most definitely be another post tomorrow...snow day #3 maybe? Anyway, here is the best thing about today...my sister Anna and her baby nephew. She has been very busy lately and I know misses her baby very much. We miss having her around too.
3 comments:
I smelled like Zac when I got home. I miss his rosy cheeks already!
Zac looks SO old there! Oh my goodness. Here's to snow day #3!
Ooooh, that top picture is Christmas card worthy! So cute.
Post a Comment