About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mickey D's

The second most hated place (right behind Wally-World) is McDonald's. After saying that I have been there twice within the last week. But, before that I have not been there for at least 6-8 months. I do like Wendy's and BK, but have no respect or like of the old McD's. I know, I know their fries are the best. So....CJ are in the drive thru ordering just for him, a special treat, but I did snag a few fries and we get to the pay window (the first window you pay at):

Cashier: That will be $6.09
Me: Thanks
CJ: (seeing young boy by the cashier) What is this, take your kid to work day?
Me: (Laughing, laughing, laughing) Not that I know of.

The comment alone got me laughing, but you also must know that the young boy by the cashier was about 15 years old and the cashier? She was all of 20. I guess 8 year olds don't know the the age difference/having a child ratio. And that is just fine!

2 comments:

Anna Gradek said...

I hate McDonald's...but I LOVE HiC orange drink from McDonald's and will go thru the drive thru JUST for that!

Tara said...

That is funny! What a crack-up!