About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Get'n the Tree








Why is getting a Christmas tree so fun? I really do love going for many reasons:
1. it is usually very cold and clear
2. getting muddy can be fun
3. getting just the right tree can take some time, but it is worth it!
4. coffee and some lunch are usually included
5. going with our good friends the Ryan's make it even better!
6. coming home and taking a nap is an added bonus that did happen this year
This year most of those reasons held true, except I trusted hubby and oldest son to pick out just the right tree while I fed youngest in the warm truck. They did send me texts and pictures from "the field" of some good trees they found. Truth be told...I really couldn't make out if one tree was better than the other. At the end of the day we had a beautiful tree, a sleeping baby and time for some yummy Mexican food from Mazatlan with great company! As I publish this post I am sitting in my decorated, clean house and enjoying the relaxing evening. Ready for a full week of work, basketball practices and games and all the other things that seem to fill a week.
Finally, I was going to post some great pictures my sister took, but she beat me to it on her blog. We laughed so hard we were crying. I do love my seeeeeeeeeeeeeeestor! Thanks for a great morning of hanging out, eating and laughing. Love ya!

1 comment:

Anna Gradek said...

I thought CJ was going to post some of the pictures I sent him!