About Me
- Paige Lomas
- McMinnville, Oregon
- Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
It Means You Love Me
CJ was just hanging out the other day. I walked by him and rubbed his ear with just one hand. (I do this all the time) I asked him if he knew what it meant when I rubbed his ear? He said...it means you love me. I love that he knows that without me ever telling him. A bit sappy, but hey, he is a 3rd grader and I am going to take what I can get...because he is going to be a teenager before I know it and he so will NOT let me rub his ear. I guess that is what my youngest child is for. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, live that up. When they enter the doors at middle school, there are no longer displays of affection by parental figures. :) Now with Ryan, I rub his cheek or top of his head that way and he instantly knows what it means and starts purring like a kitten and snuggling towards me. What a difference a few years makes.
so sweet! -i swear i am totally welling up here...ok, ok, so I'm pregnant and that goes with the territory, but still! -how wonderful that he knows he's loved...that means you're doing something right, right?:)
Post a Comment