About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day #4







I seriously think my son is scared of going back outside in fear of getting frost bite or hypothermia! He has been running errands with his Dad, playing outside for bits at a time and staying really busy in the house, but no serious snow play since Monday and his "frostbite". It might change with the new addition of snow this evening. Tomorrow is another day. I am hoping he will really want to go outside and play because I really want to play! :) Carlos just told me he and CJ are making a snowman tomorrow...yeah! Here are some great pictures of what is happening in my neck of the woods!

2 comments:

Anna Gradek said...

Pretty pictures! The better cookies were the ones with Nutella in the middle. It was the toasted hazelnuts on top that made them! Either way, they are all good and I will not turn ANY down when accompanied with a tall glass of cold milk!

Tara said...

Great pics! When do we ever get such great snow? Poor CJ...Hope his "frostbite" phobia disappears cause me thinks this snow is perfect for snowmen.