About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Sibs

Here are two people in my life that have always been there...through thick and thin, ups and downs, good times and bad. I love my siblings and really can't imagine my life without them.
Troy

Troy and his nephew...my baby Zac. Yes, double chins do run in the family.

You are the quintessential big brother. You do always seem to look out for me and believe it or not your opinion does matter to me! Ha! Growing up with you sure had its obstacles but I wouldn't change one single minute of those years. You are funny, sensitive and and I love how much you love my boys! Thanks for putting down roots near my family so our children "the cousins" can grow up knowing each other! It means a lot to me.


Anna

Anna and I at b-fast downtown...see, the double chins! I told you!

Anna has the perfect length of arms to take some great pictures.

The younger, taller, blonder more athletic "one" of the family...who I love, love, love. I love my seeeeeeeeeeeeestor! She too is funny, kind and has a sense of sarcasm that is only matched by mine. I can also speak the Spanish with her...muy bueno! She is an animal lover and wonderful auntie to my boys. Million thanks for being there for the birth of my baby Zac!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Love this post. People don't tell each other how much they love each other anymore. So...I love you Paige! I love your blog. I love your sense of humor. Anyway, cute post. Glad all is well with the Lomas/Peterson Clan. Merry Christmas.

Anna Gradek said...

Thanks sseeeeestor! I love you too! And, I love that I have taken such photogenic pictures lately! He he he

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

I love the picture of you and Anna, or course the one of your brother and Zac is great too. Too gorgeous ladies!