My brother called me when I had his kids today...I asked him to hurry up and meet us for some impromptu pictures of his kids in the snow. His kids and CJ were so excited! Since his divorce he has limited time with his kids so a few hours in the snow was quite unexpected for all of us! The kids quickly started stock-piling snowballs and they even made a little fort around the snowballs. It should be noted the snow was so dry it was very difficult to even make one let alone the 20 or so they made in record time. When Troy did get there the kids were ready! The screaming, running around and snowballs flying is a scene I will remember for a long time! They had a blast! CJ and Taylor against Troy and Cole...running, hiding, dodging, tripping, falling, laughing, yelling and more laughter! Good times! Here are some pictures for my brother! (And Taylor...she has no problem pirating my pictures for her computer. Truth be told I don't really mind either.) Hey Taylor, just know I made you a CD this time!
I love this picture! They are having so much fun even though Troy was whining like a baby that it was too cold. (sorry, had to get a sisterly dig in)

2 comments:
Those are killer pictures of your brother and his babes!
Those are really good pics of Troy and the kids. Looks like they all had some much deserved fun. We haven't gotten to do anything fun. Tom spent 5 hours at Les Schwaub to get studs on hoping to not miss work all week in Portland, & Ryan has been sick with an ear infection and beginnings of pneumonia. Courtney has managed some fun times with a friend up the hill and I am just ready for all to be well and go back to "normal" schedule again. :)
Post a Comment