About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Why Do We Blog?

I must say that I sometimes wonder this as I am blogging...for me it is the therapy of thinking through the day...feeling blessed and grateful for all that I have. Or is it the funny post so I don't forget the little funnies down the road? Is it to share with my friends and family? Who is my audience? Sometimes me sometimes you...does it matter? I hope to get all my blogs published as a coffee table book for my family. I think I might do this after one year of blogging...a bit of a scrapbook/diary of our lives. I have to admit, if there was blogging when I was in jr. or sr. high my diaries would have never been left and unfinished. I like that I can choose my audience and not always have to write to myself.
And one more thing...I know there are stalkers out there, you know who you are...the ones who read but don't comment. No big deal, you like your spyish ways and that is fine. Just know it is always nice to hear from you. Personally I like commenting on friends' blogs. (This is not a guilt trip...repeat, this is not a guilt trip) It lets them know that what they say is funny, interesting, something that I can relate to or that they have an audience of more than just themselves. So...why do you blog?

3 comments:

The Fast Family said...

officially comme3ntinfg one bhanded.

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Delurking are we? I am on year 4 of blogging and I still love it. First I find it therapeutic and secondly it proves to be a great "keep in touch" tool for all those people far away! I LUFF your comments just as I LUFF you!

Michelle said...

I blog for all the same reasons you do. Some for me, some for you. It is fun to share and I think it will be fun to see later the little moments that make up our lives now. Thanks for being a faithful commentor on my blog. I love having the feedback. :)