About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Friday, December 5, 2008

CJ

My son is so very interesting. Who knew that he would grow up to be thoughtful, kind and sweet? How does it all work? (I know, I know...) But, it is really amazing to hear him hold intelligent conversations, have a real and valid opinion, show kindness to his baby brother and I love his outlook on life. He is so full of life and he usually is one to see the cup half full. He loves being outside with his dad, helping and putting things together and helps his Mimi around her house too. He has a kind heart. You are probably wondering why I am so mushy thing morning about my eldest? He asked if he could have his own blog. We decided that it would be a great place for him to share his thoughts, memories and practice some writing. It probably has nothing to do with the fact he thinks Maddy (daughter of Sarri) has her own blog. I have always said that copying is the highest form of flattering. Blog away my son. So, without further ado I present to you the link to my son's blog http://www.tortuga14.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Michelle said...

He has a very sweet first blog. That will be a great place for him to write his thoughts.