About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow Day #3

Not much happened today...more walking downtown, more out to breakfast (this time with my sister) and more just lounging around. How come I am not getting my to do list done? Why do I still have things to do that I always have just needed a bit of time to do and now that I have the time I am not doing it? I totally know there are those of you out there in the same situation as me...admitting it or not. I am not going to feel guilty though. I refuse. I am going to take in the relaxing time I had with my boys, my hubby (note: DON'T read my facebook comments) and just being at home with warmth, beautiful Christmas lights and a decorated house. This is what relaxing is and not feeling guilty is part of relaxing. So where are the pictures of said relaxation? Well right here of course. Carlos and CJ baked cookies and had a blast! I loved the smell of the house, the taste of fresh cookies and of course seeing my boys in their aprons!

No comments: