About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Two Snowmen and One Snowboy

Steve and Carlos and my-off-camera-voice...oh yeah, and can't figure out how to turn it! Sorry!

Steve wanted to make a body print in the snow and as you can tell from my high-screeching-annoying-louder-than-I-ever-imagined-voice and coupled with my word choice...Carlos too "decided" to make a body print in the snow. CJ needed no convincing! Both videos are cute, minus my voice. Like you said Allison, how do I edit my voice out? Yikes! Note to others reading my blog NOT in the PacNW, these body prints were made about 9:00PM Sunday night, Monday at 6:30AM, Steve said they were practically filled in with new snow! We are getting really dumped on! I love it!

CJ making his snow print! I love how his feet are higher! Too cute!

5 comments:

Tara said...

OMG I loved this. I am cracking up so hard, I can barely type! Hilarious! The angle makes it even more funny!

Anna Gradek said...

That made me LOL! That's totally hilarious! And yes, ur voice is high-pitched and screetchy.

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

(Sorry about that last comment, Sarri was 'helping' me.)

Yoohoo! Love the videos! Been checking out your blog and now Sarri has taught me how to respond.
Hope you are enjoying the snow!

Bethany Ryan said...

Steve and I just watched this and laughed again. Fa la la la la!