In with 2009 and out with 2008...what is there to say? Lots I am sure. Many memories. Fun times. Great family adventures. Friendly conversations. Shopping, eating, drinking...parties. Games, TV, movies and blogging. Snow, snow and more snow.
But really the one thing stand out the most is my family. The new addition to our family. My sweet baby boy Zac. What was life before he arrived? What used to make me laugh? What used to make my heart burst, melt, sing and be filled with so much love and joy? Zac has filled our home with love. He has brought joy to our lives. He has renewed our family. We have additional joy and love and watching CJ with his brother is amazing. He is kind, loving and so filled with love. I have some great kids! I also have a funny, ornery (in a good way), loving, caring and wonderful husband who also just happens to be the best father to our kids!
So, out with 2008 and in with 2009. Bring it on, we are ready for ya!

2 comments:
I meant every word of what I wrote. I don't know if I'll make it over there today either...I'm really super officially sick now. I hope it goes away in time for school on Monday!
Can I get a new post already?!
Post a Comment