About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

One Tooth and One Visitor

My sweet baby boy got his first tooth yesterday! It is the cutest, smallest most pointy tooth on the bottom right. It is non-threatening at this point. (No pun intended) But time will tell.

Yesterday CJ told me that he felt Zac's tooth, I was a bit skeptical and didn't believe him or even check Zac's mouth at the time. We had been noticing that Zac was drooling a bit more, chomping on Carlos' shoulder a bit more but really nothing else. He was not too fussy and was fairly normal schedule around here. But after some more drooling and CJ telling me that for real there was a tooth I checked. And then I was so excited...Zac got his first tooth! CJ just said, "Yeah...I know" It was rather funny.

I also put a visitor counter on my blog.

So, there you have it. The exciting and not-so-exciting news for this weekend.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, but that means he is growing up already. Can't they just stay babies and sweet, cute and cuddly? What fun milestones you have ahead....

Sarri said...

I can't believe he is big enough for a tooth already! No WAY!

The Fast Family said...

Yay for Zac! I wish Gracie's would come in already- she's got a major tude!