About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Buns '09


Enough said....

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my, what cute buns! :) Wouldn't it be nice if we ALL looked this cute from our backside??

Anna Gradek said...

Toot buns. Toot wrinkles and fat rolls. Toot baby nephew.

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

OK...absolutely, scrumptiously adorable. That is the cutest photo!

The Fast Family said...

:) I'm going to show that picture to Gracie so she can catch a peek at her boyfriend's backside.

Tara said...

Oh I miss those days! What adorable buns he has!