Well fellow friends and blogger and stalkers I have been tagged. That means I have to post about what the tagger sent me. So, Sarri here are 7 (not 10) little known things about me.
1. I don't have any cavities.
2. I blow my nose in the shower. Enough said.
3. I love jewelry. Ok, many of you may have known that but this could also be a therapy-tag-blog. My mom worked at a local jewelry store for about 15 years. The obsession started very young...I was dazzled by diamonds at a very early age.
4. Growing up on a farm I had chickens to care for (sold the eggs to said jewelry store ladies), slopped the compost bucket to the pigs, picked up hay and learned to drive the hay truck (many a story there...), many cats and dogs to play with and this farm was the (short stay) home of about 300 veal cows. That is right I washed buckets (thanks Kari and Jamie), washed poop down the drain, fed them and herded them into the trucks for load out (you know to where). It was our family business for over 10 years. It was a huge job for our whole family and provided me with a great work ethic. I can still smell that familiar (icky) barn-cow smell.
5. I just asked CJ, "What is something that not a lot of people know about me?" He said, "They don't know you are a great mother. A great mother to two kids." Well, that is just wonderful and great and a bit scary. Does he mean not a lot of people know I am a mom (lilke at all)? Or that not a lot of people know that I am great at being a mom? Hmmmmm...
6. My friend Melanie has called me "Pooh" for about as long as I can remember. My friend Heather's dad calls me "Book". Others may call me Paigie, Paigie Pooh and Paiger. I like the nicknames and nicknames in general.
7. I have never had a broken bone or have had to wear a cast. Except if you count that I broke my neck and had to wear a neck brace for three months while I was in the 8th grade. Can you say, Are you there God, it is me Margaret? Bad memories. Hated it. Pretty much have it blocked out of my memory. There are NO pictures of me during that time. None. None at all.
There you have it. Seven little-known-facts about me! Let's see, Anna...need to hear from you and Amy...let's here from you! Molly? You out there?

2 comments:
Ok, fine. I will do it. Sheesh. Just so you know i'm going to post the same thing on my facebook, so there.
By the way, I knew all those interesting things about you. :-) Did you know I crossed my feet while I slept? Hmmm, I didn't think many people knew that. The gum thing is really a two part thing...my jaw gets tired (the starts of TMJ) so I really don't chew it all that often and there is a point where it makes my mouth water and I can't help but swallow it. Sometimes I try to fight it by just swallowing a little bit but then I just can't take it and I swallow the whole piece.
Post a Comment