About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chess for Success




CJ went to a private school to play in a chess tournament. This was his first year playing in any type of chess competition. He has been going to chess club for the past three years though. He was sooo, sooo nervous about today. He went to a school he had never been to and did something he had never done before. Carlos said he had a great attitude and after his nerves calmed down a bit he really got into playing. (I got frequent updates via texts) We are so proud of our CJ! Sometimes I can't believe how old he is and how much he has really grown up these past few years.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

He looks so focused and determined!