About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gracie + Zac = BFF


Here Zac is pulling Gracie in for a hug-kiss-love. She didn't mind at first...then she started screaming and let him know how much she didn't like it!

Zac was just hanging out and watching Gracie roll around. (She is VERY good) Then Gracie kind-of "attacked" in a very loving way. At one point there was some "kissing". CJ even looked away!

I know I have posted something similar to this before...it might be a reoccurring post over the years due to the fact that Gracie's mom and I are friends AND Zac and Gracie are so close in age, hang out and seem to genuinely like each other. Today was no exception.
Today, the 32st of January the sun was shining and it was fairly warm and clear...the perfect opportunity for a walk. I texted Amy to come over with her BOB stroller (we have matching ones) and child for a walk downtown. (One of our favorite things to do from our maternity leave this Fall) Once they arrived we hurried off for some errands, purchases and taking in the lovely downtown McMinnville. My mom ended up meeting us and we then had a quick cocktail and appetizer at the always yummy Kame Restaurant. After a very, very cold and very, very quick walk home we let the kids play a bit on the floor. This is what they did. Too cute and too much fun. They really do like each other. :)

3 comments:

The Fast Family said...

I love it! Someday you know those pictures are going to show up to embarrass those two!!

Judy said...

Oh, those 'BFF' relationships from birth are the BEST and so, so special! Almost 6 years later Grayson and Garrett are so close, like brothers...and the dynamic between Molly and Carter--so cute and sweet! We are lucky, lucky moms. And it's an added bonus that Gracie's mom also happens to be one of your good friends! Precious times.

Michelle said...

Those are really cute pics! I have a feeling you will have many, many more of those in the future. :)