Strictly speaking, it's what your itunes say about you.
Here's how it works:
1. Open your library
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
What's my mood like right now?
It's Raining on Prom Night, Cindy Bullens (Grease Soundtrack)
How's tomorrow going to be for me?
Something in the Air, Tom Petty
What kind of person am I?
Imagine, John Lennon Now, that is just freaky!
Am I loved?
Can't Smile Without You, Barry Manilow I do love my friends and family!
How can I achieve my highest potential?
The Way You Love Me, Faith Hill Again, that is just crazy!
What should I do with my life?
Shake Your Foundations, AC/DC HA!
Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
They Can't Take Away from Me, Ella Fitzgerald
What is my best quality?
Superstar, Murray Head (Jesus Christ Superstar Soundtrack) I totally laughed out loud on this one!
How does my social life look?
Just To Be Close To You, Lionel Richie
What's the meaning of life?
Circle of Life, Elton John Crazy!
What do people think of me?
Can you Fell the Love Tonight, Elton John
How crazy am I?
You Could Be Mine, Guns n' Roses Scary!
Where will I be a year from now?
Love will Keep Us Alive, The Eagles In this economic situation...glad to have some love!
What is my fondest wish?
Two Steps Behind, Def Leppard
How did my best friend and I meet?
Whenever I Call you Friend, Kenny Loggins
What will I dream about tonight?
New York Minute, The Eagles
What should I be working on right now?
Motownphilly, Boyz II Men
What's my mom up to currently?
American Girl, Tom Petty I am not even kidding...my mom is in DC right now!
What did I do last weekend?
Every Time We Say Goodbye, Ella Fitzgerald
Describe me.
Still, Commodores
What does my iPod say about me?
Between the Devil and The Deep Blue Sea, Ella Fitzgerald

No comments:
Post a Comment