Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.
CJ was making Zac laugh REALLY HARD! It was almost like he was crying but those are just really, really hard laughs. CJ is screaming, "cries of laughter"...over and over and over and over! Love my boys!
Sometimes I think you leave comments on blogs just so others know you read them...even if you're comments are completely, oh what's the word I'm looking for, CHEESY! Could you have sounded more like mom when you left that comment on my blog?
3 comments:
Those big belly baby laughs are so much fun! Love 'em.
That is AWESOME!
Sometimes I think you leave comments on blogs just so others know you read them...even if you're comments are completely, oh what's the word I'm looking for, CHEESY! Could you have sounded more like mom when you left that comment on my blog?
Post a Comment