Well tonight was the big night for rolling over. Wow! What to say? This little guy is really growing up fast! (almost too fast for me) So, with CJ's help Zac rolled over. We didn't get the first roll over on camera, but the second one came in just fine. I do have to tell you that if you listen until the end of the video when CJ says, "ohhhh" I turned off the camera. What you didn't here was "That was some barf!" I totally LOL! (please note the lack of my voice...yeah!)

2 comments:
I can't believe he is rolling over already! It seems like you just had the little guy. Watch out world...here comes Zac!
Good job Zac! It's time to get the kiddos together again for a play date now that they can move on there own! . . . maybe the can roll down to third street together. :)
Post a Comment