About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Take Two

Again we are at our local brew pub for Friday night happy hour...beers and burgers are a nice way to wind-down after a long week, chatting and laughing with friends. Zac usually comes along and sometimes even Carlos and CJ. Anyway, Zac is getting passed around the table and he is having a great time when my sister feels for his tooth and WHAT?! She feels his second tooth! I am not sure what it is about this brew pub, but the last two times we have been there Zac has gotten a tooth! When he laughs and smiles now his teeth show! It changes his little baby face so much. My little guy is just growing up so fast.

2 comments:

Anna Gradek said...

We need to see a pic of these precious little toothers! I felt them but I haven't "seen" them!

Michelle said...

Guess the moral of that story is to quit taking him to the Brew Pub. If you keep taking him, he might be ready to start school by end of the month. We don't want that. Keep him a baby...FOREVER! :)