About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

A whole week...and what?

Well, about a whole week has gone by and what has happened? I think this is the lull, that lull you get after you buy your first diary and then you don't write in it for a very long time then you think, "why write now, nothing has happened" and then months go by and you realize that your writing has completely stopped and you are no longer keeping a diary. Since this blog is my current "diary" I have hit my lull. I know what I need to do: take pictures, write even though I really have nothing to say and move forward, but really I do want to be inspired to write. (I know how my kids in my class feel right now!) So, in a last ditch effort to capture the life of the Lomas' I will recap the last week...if my pregnant memory will allow me! There were some tennis lessons for CJ, a few naps, some grocery shopping, a jewelry party, some laundry, dinner at the Steve and Bethany's a few times, lots of errands around town, dog to the vet, ultrasound to see if Zac is head down (he is) and watching a movie with my boys...hmmm, for my sake (and yours) I will get over this lull and start blogging for reals!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

No worries....the lulls happen to the best of us. Something will come. I have the same problem making something interesting out of ordinary life. The ultrasound sounds pretty exciting though.

Allison said...

To the best and nicest commenter (is that a word? anyone know?) in the world:
I think it sounds like a pretty great week. Isn't summer the best? Not to worry--you'll have more to blog about than you have time to actually blog in just a few short weeks! See you tomorrow. . .