About Me
- Paige Lomas
- McMinnville, Oregon
- Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Hanging with the Ladies
Well, today is an easy post...I went to a baby shower and after everyone left, the mom, her pregnant sister, hosting sister and I just sat around and chatted, laughed and bonded! What a much needed rest and relaxation! Thanks Ladies! (No pictures to document to amount of food actually eaten and the relaxing positions taken on the couches!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a relaxing time! And, it sounds like your food was a success! Congrats!
Post a Comment