



Since it is so hot here...the boys decided to play Battleship in front of the fan and Auntie Anna and I sat on the front porch and played Canasta, Quibbler and Blink. Since this is my blog, I can tell you all that I beat her soundly at all games. What is under my shirt you ask? Why my baby boy that is on his way sometime in August! Zachary Robert Lomas is growing rapidly and kicking sharply and keeping me (and my mood-swings) on my toes!
Here is the (almost finished) baby room Carlos has been working on FOREVER! We have been taking our time and now I am getting a bit nervous.
And finally...one random photo of a very prickly plant in our backyard...here is the rest of the story...We are redesigning our backyard, this plants' roots are wrapped around the trees' roots AND this plant hurts like hell when you bump into it...so, a few weeks ago I said, "Carlos, just put some roundup on it and then we can maybe get it out" A few days later this plant starts these "shoots", I have seen them before. Carlos is concerned because he thinks it is flowering, I assure him that they are just going to be new leaves...we have lived here 7 years and NEVER has seen this "pokier than hell" plant flower...UNTIL IT HEARD ME SAY WE SHOULD KILL IT! Have you seen Little Shop of Horrors anyone? This did cross my mind. Also, how can I-who-am-crating-life kill another life form that is too creating life? So, when the flowers die, it is coming out. Shhh, don't say it too loudly. Damn plant! (Sorry for the PG-13 blog)

1 comment:
That is a Yucca my dear friend! Give things time and you never know what will arrive! (Now that is one theoretical line!)
I do comment! :)
Post a Comment