
So, I had to try and do a collage...and it worked! Thanks Allison. I used the pictures of when former president Bill Clinton came to my former high school. I stood in line for about 4 hours and Carlos dropped CJ off at the last min before we walked in the door. I figured that it is not everyday a former president comes to my hometown and my son and I needed to see the show. Trusty friend Bethany also came along and then CJ's teacher Ms. Carlson joined our photo op! It was a hot day, a very long line and now I know why they renamed our gym the furnace! It was hot! Now there is a piece of history...former president campaigning for his wife, who is running for president. What else will I see in my lifetime? Truly amazing.

1 comment:
My first post was erased so I guess I'll try again :-(
Congrats on creating your first collage...the next step is jazzing up your page! I can't wait to read the next blog!
Post a Comment