About Me
- Paige Lomas
- McMinnville, Oregon
- Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.
Monday, July 21, 2008
My Peeps
Here we all are at Neskowin Beach...enjoying life. Who are "My Peeps"...just 6 fabulous teachers! We all taught at Newby (at one time) and totally bonded! We love our time together, just a few times a year to laugh, giggle, chuckle, totally crack-up and seriously LOL! I laugh more in a 72 hour period with these ladies than I do sometimes in 72 days! I told them that I would not mention names, but I can tell you...
top left: 1st grade teacher extraordinaire, she taught me everything I know about teaching young children!
top center: bilingual teacher "fabulosa" and ballerina, she is my mentor and one who taught be about "controlled chaos" in the classroom!
top right: me and my unborn child, Zac!
middle left: former kinder teacher, who decided to leave the profession but we still accept her and love her! (even though she is still in her 20's)
middle: this is what we really do...read trashy mags!
middle right: college adjunct prof who has a heart and soul for teaching all ages, and she has had the lucky "opportunity" to work side-by-side with two of us over the years! I think we are lucky!
bottom left: 2nd grade teacher "who taught me how to be organized" and everything else about 2nd grade and who I can call any moment during the day and get the best answer!
bottom center and bottom right: kinder teacher who is modeling a cartwheel with the setting sun! And we became fast friends forever the very first day we were hired!
I love "My Peeps"!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love your glue!
You are so kind...no trip is the same and no trip is OK with any of us absent! So...the cartwheel...did it really look that bad? Too funny!
Post a Comment