About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Fish in the Pool



Today was the second day of swimming lessons. CJ really enjoys the pool, water, goggles and just swimming. This year he has been in many friends' pools...thanks to Stevie, Cole, Broen and Kyran! He is quite the fish this year! He is learning to do his breathing correctly with the freestyle stroke, he is diving off the side of the pool correctly and is showing to be a strong swimmer. I am so proud of him! He is watching me blog and so he has a few words to say...

CJ: Swimming is great. I have had fun these first two days. I have seen a friend who I have not seen in a long time. I have made new friends and met a new teacher. The thing I like most about swimming is you get to learn new stuff everyday. Swimming lessons is a great opportunity for you to learn how to swim and to just swim, even if you have already gone there. It is one of my favorite things to do in the summer. Swimming is a great sport.

2 comments:

Sarri said...

Yeah CJ!! I think swimming is a great sport too. Glad he is liking it!

Anna Gradek said...

I'm glad you like swimming CJ! I like it too! We'll have to go to Linfield sometime and swim together! What do you think? Maybe you can show me a few new things!