About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Library, Airplanes and Not-So-Fast Fast Food...




Well, today was a long hot one here in Mac, my guess is around 90 degrees, but I am not going to check the Internet just yet. It was a fairly lazy day...here is what we did.


CJ, friend Josh and cousin Cole all went to the library. We checked out books and they had a great time. Then we went to the nearby "Dragon Park" and they flew Josh's remote controlled plane. They had a blast and it was a very relaxing time for me, reading in the shade and taking pictures. They even went back to the truck and got their library bags and sat and read with me. Too cute and they all get along so well. Great kids! I was on my way to take Josh home and they convinced me that Wendy's would be good, "besides Paige, you love the frostys" So, off to Wendy's we went and we ate inside. Fast food (in my life) has been just that, something to eat fast on the way from point A to point B. Not so when you actually go into the restaurant. When was the last time any of you actually ate inside a fast-food place? Well, today we did just that and it was s-l-o-w. I thought the boys would gobble down the food, talk a million miles and hour and go at it. Not today. I did not hear any smacking of the food, no elbows on the table, they all were so polite to each other it was rather humorous. I sat there, ate my food (I was done way before any of them) and listened as CJ read the comment card out loud to Cole and Josh and they are rated the cleanliness, courteousness and overall food. What a crack up! It was a great day and I love hanging out with these boys!

1 comment: