About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pool Time!




We had a total blast at the Ryan's pool yesterday! The sun was hot, the water was cool and the laughter from the boys was awesome! Again, they had a great time...splashing, laughing, jumping, running and doing some fancy moves! Thanks Barb and Steve! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Allison said...

I think the pic on the top is particularly cute--although I'm not really sure why he insists on plugging his nose EVERY time. Josh had a great time at the pool and was so impressed with their backyard. We got to hear about in great detail like that. If only he would talk that much about school. . .

Anna Gradek said...

You have a typo on your "about me page." It says you like to SCARPbook...just thought I"d let you know :)

I love the pictures of the boys jumping in the pool...Cole with his classic karate kick and CJ doing a BELLY FLOP?! Ouch!

Sarri said...

So cute! That pool looks like it feels SO good!