About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

End of the baseball season






I thought I would have some catchy title for tonight's blog, but alas no, just plain and simple...nothing like the game tonight! First of all, Cole and CJ played against each other and it was a nail-biter until the end...even the over-time end of an extra inning. Who won? Are you on the edge of your seat? Cole's team took first and CJ's team took second and they both got medals. (I think that was a highlight for them both) We were first in the league all season and then Cole's team was 2nd and they pulled it out in the end. It was a great, great game! I am including "some" pictures. I am so sorry I can't (yet) do the cool collages, so just scroll as long as need or want. For those you who may not know...CJ is in maroon and Cole (nephew, Troy's son, is in blue) And...Allison and her family are also on tonight's blog for the countless hours Allison and I talked during, through and over the games this season! I will miss you Allison!

No comments: