Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.
Auntie Anna, Kari and Xander and my Mom all came by to help out with the carving. We had a great time, made a mess and my Mom did a great job feeding Zac! Thanks Mom! Of course there are no pictures of the finished products...sorry.
I have pictures of the finished products...just not of the great pirate ship, since it was still being carved even after I left. And, I must say the Carlos...WOW, that was an amazing carving especially considering the thickness of that pumpkin!
2 comments:
Love the collage! Looks like a fun time.
You did find your keys, right? I just couldn't go into your house!!!
I have pictures of the finished products...just not of the great pirate ship, since it was still being carved even after I left. And, I must say the Carlos...WOW, that was an amazing carving especially considering the thickness of that pumpkin!
Post a Comment