About Me
- Paige Lomas
- McMinnville, Oregon
- Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Laptop....Oh My!
Here I am typing on my new-to-me laptop, watching TV, watching my oldest play with my youngest, hanging out on a Friday night. I love it! It may not mean anything to all of you, but it means more freedom for me. Yeah! Has anyone typed and nursed at the same time? Just kidding. Really, I am kidding. Maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have totally nursed and typed! A lot!
Yay for the new laptop! How fun is that???
Welcome to the world of multitasking. Careful to post when you aren't distracted...or you'll end up with a scathing comment about stealing someone else's idea about their post title...
Post a Comment