About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Population Cute: +1

(thank goodness I remembered this one...)
CJ came into our room this morning to hug and kiss and wish Zac Happy Thanksgiving. This alone is very loving and sweet. Then started to talk to his baby brother:

CJ: How is my baby brother? Love you, love you...
Zac: goo....ooooo....
CJ: Hello little one that populated cuteness.
Mom: What does that mean?
CJ: Zac is the one who populated the cuteness factor.
Mom: Oh, that is too cute! Where did you get that?
CJ: I just made it up.

LOVE MY BOYS! I am so thankful for their love and their bond with each other.
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Tara said...

That is adorable. How fun! Having two boys is super great! Enjoy! :)

Michelle said...

That is really cute. Kids say the darndest things. :)