About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe


My niece Taylor did an amazing job as the White Witch's evil henchman. It was a fun play to watch and to see my son, his friend Xander and cousin Cole all watch it with enthusiasm was entertaining too. Great job Taylor! For more on this fun night visit my sister's blog, she pretty much says all that I wanted to say...complete with my son's quotes (that she remembered) and witty banter.

1 comment:

Anna Gradek said...

You could have posted as well...not everyone that reads my blog reads yours...and vice versa. Next time post sooner and you won't have that problem. Besides, its not like you would have remembered what they said! :-)