About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho...

...it is off to work I go (went). That is why the blogging has really slowed down...well, stopped. Sarri beat me to the blog I was going to write. Teresea wrote what I wanted to say about the outcome of the election. So...until I have a working computer, time that I am not nursing, laundry, report cards, planning, sleeping, cooking, driving, and btw how many of you know who that guy sleeping/snoring next to you is every night? When do I get to hang out with him again? ...well, you get the picture I will blog again. I will get into a routine. Right?

No comments: