About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Baile Tampico


The 3rd graders at Columbus celebrate Hispanic Awareness month by learning dances and singing songs in English and Spanish. CJ has been practicing all month and was very, very nervous about performing in front of the entire school.
CJ: Mama, I am going to have stagefright.
Me: You will be fine, just remember to breathe.
CJ: OK.
Fast forward to the day of the dance and I saw CJ out there taking small breaths and really concentrating on not having stagefright. He did a fabulous job and we are so proud!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anna Gradek said...

I think picasa is called that for a reason...because it's for pictures...it doesn't do a collage of videos. You'll have to upload those separately and hope that we all have laptops so we can turn the screen sideways and watch him perform! Next time, genius, don't turn the video camera!

Teresa said...

You rock the collages now! I'm trying to get video of Josh and Diana dancing uploaded. Grrr!