About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Friday, November 21, 2008

"Regular Old Super Mom"

So, I regularly forget to post my conversations with CJ and/or my conversations with Carlos because I totally forget that:
1) I have had any conversation other than those regarding feeding schedules or diapers
2) I still have mommy-brain and I should write things down
3) Maybe the conversations that CJ and I have would not be post-worthy
So imagine my amazement at myself for remembering to write some notes about a conversation between CJ and I. Yeah for me. Now imagine even more amazement for myself when I remember the notes I wrote, got them out of my wallet then sat down to type the post. Yeah for me. Ready? I can read my notes, but don't remember exactly what the conversation was about. So sad for me. So, here goes the text.

CJ: What does that stuff do?
I don't remember what he is talking about but I do say something to the effect of "regular old mom" (that is what I wrote down) THEN he replies..."regular old super mom" (I did weite that down too...of course). I still can't remember what we were talking about or what we were doing. I do remember where we were...no help there. I do remember feeling oh so warm and cozy about his reply. I do love my son. And I do remember thinking I need to write this down so I don't forget. Apparently I need to write more detailed notes.

Hmmm...that explains my college grades a lot more now.

2 comments:

Anna Gradek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna Gradek said...

Not as good as Allison's conversations but since it was your first attempt I'll let it slide :)
Super Mom...