About Me
- Paige Lomas
- McMinnville, Oregon
- Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
The Mighty Hunter
...has returned with no 4-legged animal strapped to the hood and I am thankful. He is not too happy, but I am glad, thrilled and relieved he is home safe and sound. So, that is the reason for my week-of-not-blogging...too damn busy as a single mom! Thanks to my family that helped out! We could not have done it with out you and I really do appreciate your support. I love living in my home town with my family so near by! Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
love ya too!
Glad the hours of Wii were not spent in vain!
Welcome back, Carlos!
Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm glad Carlos is home safe...and even more glad he didn't kill anything. :)
Four cheers for no mauled carcase strapped to the hood. Glad Papa Carlos is home as well and that your family was able to help you out!
Post a Comment