About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Monday, November 3, 2008

The Day

Zac and CJ
8.25.08
Today is the day 11.03.08...I return to work. Not as bad as I once thought. Time does do wonders. I could not have returned one day earlier. I love staying home, watching him, holding him and doing all the home stuff, making our house a home. Do I miss my career? Not sure, give me a few more days, maybe weeks "in the field" and let my mommy brain merge with my work brain. I am staying positive. I can do this (lots of people do it very successfully) and I will be able to function normally. Whatever that means. So, without further delay, I am off to work. Baby fed, clothes on, makeup and hair done, lunch packed, coffee drank and baby staying home with Dad. Well, that doesn't seem that bad. Thanks blog therapy!
And a big thank you to my Uncle Joe who sent me very heartfelt and kind words this very morning! I love ya Uncle Joe!!

4 comments:

Ty and Molly said...

Best of luck! I hope your first day back goes well. Thinking of you!

Michelle said...

I saw Sarri at dance yesterday and she told me you guys went back to work yesterday. Hopefully it all goes smoothly.

The Fast Family said...

Thinking of you! You are a great teacher AND mother, Paige!

Allison said...

Hey! Look at me--I'm leaving you a comment. That black and white picture just about made me cry--so sweet. I hope your first week back was great!