About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Guess Where I Am?...and some random thoughts

It is NOT some tropical, exotic, white-sands beach or resort...silly you, I have a 3 month old baby who still "needs me" if you get my drift. Rather on this Friday night I am in bed watching 27 Dresses and blogging! How can that be you ask? Well, with my laptop I am able to really multi-task: CJ in bed, Zac in co-sleeper, TV on to what I want, reading and typing blog in comfy bed. Carlos? Playing pool on his league. No worries.

I just re-read my blogs from August. All before Zac was born. That is a trip! I sounded a bit anxious and hot! In these frosty mornings I forget how hot is was this summer. I also remember how anxious I was about the delivery (all went well) and I was wondering what Zac was going to look like...after knowing him now for 3 months he looks exactly the way I thought he would. It is such a strange thing. Your kids look exactly like they should. Crazy. BTW, I totally love being mommy to an infant...all over again. Sleep? Still have not had enough, but all is good for now. I am still working half time and can get some great morning naps in. Reality will fully set in after winter break when I go back full time.

Now I am watching Barbar Walters special on our president elect...must go and listen.
Enjoy your time with your family and friends this Thanksgiving. Gobble, Gobble.

No comments: