About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Off to see Mimi

Posted by Picasa
After a great day at the pumpkin patch we had to stop and see Mimi...
to show off our orange and black gear. Zac was having no problems posing for the camera!

2 comments:

Ty and Molly said...

Zach is looking so much older, and is so handsome! Took little miss to the Dr yesterday and she is 24 inches long...are you kidding me, watch out WNBA.

Sarri said...

Oh he is too cute! I love the orange on him!