About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

In the Dentist's Chair



I thought after blogging so much about the little one I would tell a bit about my big boy. CJ has to get sealants yesterday and his performance in the dentist's chair was beyond "mature"! I am so proud of him. He gave the occasional thumb's up and tried to even smile with bite guards, gauze, instruments in his mouth and the docs telling him what to do. He is such a great kid! Love him!!!!

2 comments:

Anna Gradek said...

I'm glad to see he didn't inherit his auntie's teeth! Ok I'm ready for a new post!

Anna Gradek said...

Ummm, can we get a new post already? Sheesh!