About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random Shots and Lots of Fun



The first shot is friend Amy (fellow teacher on maternity leave) with her daughter in the front pack AND holding my son Zac. We have been taking lovely, long, sun filled walks downtown...on an average of 2-3 times per week. We really try and try to not buy things but we are always guilty of some shopping that we need not do! (We will never post least our spouses find out!) But be sure that the lady who works the ice cream counter knows us and knows what we like! Hee hee! It has been an amazing 2 months with Amy and Baby Gracie...walking, talking, laughing, nursing, changing diapers, playing and listening to our babies! Thanks a bunch Amy! I will miss our times together when I have to return on Monday! (Thank goodness it will only be for half time, for now) More to blog about that later...
The second is fairly simple...Zac asleep + big brother CJ putting mom's sunglasses=too cute!

1 comment:

Sarri said...

Sounds so fun! What a special time you two have shared!