About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fresh and Clean and Super Cute


Here are my boys, fresh from the bath/shower and enjoying each other's company. I had to put in the obligatory naked buns shot. I love their talking to each other. They are so nice and sweet! I am sure there will be many other conversations over the years that will not be as nice...I will save this clip to remind them how to be nice! I love my boys!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Precious!!!

Judy said...

That, my friend, is too precious!!! What a great big brother CJ is. Oh and good luck going back next week. You're going to get so addicted to half-time! Trust me!