I thought I had better post some soccer pictures (all the other moms are doing it) before I:
a) forget
b) lose the pictures on my camera
c) CJ checks my blog and wonders where he is
d) all of the above
And since I have been laying low at home with baby I have not been to but one soccer game this season...Note: I nursed on the sidelines one time and do not want to repeat that in the sun or (please NO) in the rain. With the season coming to a close I knew I had better act fast! So, without further delay here are the soccer pictures! Yeah!!! Go Thunder!!!!
a) forget
b) lose the pictures on my camera
c) CJ checks my blog and wonders where he is
d) all of the above
And since I have been laying low at home with baby I have not been to but one soccer game this season...Note: I nursed on the sidelines one time and do not want to repeat that in the sun or (please NO) in the rain. With the season coming to a close I knew I had better act fast! So, without further delay here are the soccer pictures! Yeah!!! Go Thunder!!!!



2 comments:
Now the next place to take him is a Linfield Volleyball game...Go Cats!
Go Thunder! Love it. The turquoise reminds me of 3 years ago. Glad he's still loving it!
Post a Comment