About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Two Cute

This would be my very cute Zac and his good friend Gracie...dressed in their finest Bolivian sweaters from Auntie Miranda! I laughed at this picture and couldn't decide to call it "Two Cute" or "Angry Eyes and Wide Eyed". The things we put our kids through!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the facial expressions! I hope you'll be dressing him in the obligatory pumpkin costume soon!

Sarri said...

SO cute!!! I can't believe how big Zac is getting!!

Anna Gradek said...

OMG! I do have the cutest nephew in the whole wide world! And, I'd like to let you know I am Zac's ONLY auntie...just in case you're interested.

Anna Gradek said...

I thought you were going to post tonight!