Zachary Robert Lomas
Born at 8:43 am
Monday, August 25
7 pounds, 6 ounces
20 inches
Born at 8:43 am
Monday, August 25
7 pounds, 6 ounces
20 inches
Zachary is perfect and just the cutest thing! The members of the Lomas family are happy and doing wonderfully! Paige and Zachary should get to come home Wednesday, and she loves to have visitors at the hospital. (Just call first.) Congratulations to Paige, Carols and CJ!
Posted By Sarri for Paige

9 comments:
Welcome, Zachary! Congrats Lomas family! (I was just asking Mrs. T. this morning (8:30am) at the gym if she had heard if the baby was here yet...I guess he was just about to arrive!!
My Zac was very happy to see the pix. Here's to another Zac (with no "h") in the World!!!
I am so excited for your family! Zachary is so cute! I especially love his hair...I bet CJ is already loving on his little bro.
All the best! Molly, Ty & Maya
Congrats Paige!
(we were in ELL classes together pre- my children.)
Have fun with your new son and will look forward to more pictures soon...
Zachary is absolutely adorable! Congrats and rest up while you are in the hospital. Then the real fun begins! :) Hold him tight and love him lots!
He is such a beautiful little boy! Seriously, he's just perfect. Lovely little face. I can't wait to hold him. Congrats on making it through a drug-free labor--and pooping him out so fast! Only six pushes? You're amazing!
Much love,
Audrey
Welcome Zachary. You're gonna love the Lomas family.They like having fun and you'll fit right in!
Our weekend event was a great time and success!
[url]http://homepage.mac.com/starmillway/.Pictures/kevmeg2.jpg[/url]
Good Work, Momma! Can't wait to meet him. Thankfully, Julie had pix at school today. I was jealous of you sitting at the hospital holding your wee one, while I had to listen to back to school stuff.
Congratulations, Lomases! He's adorable. We've been waiting anxiously to hear. I'm glad everyone's happy and healthy!
No problem! I'm glad you like the post and pictures. He is just perfect. I am so bummed we didn't get over there on Tuesday (long story). Let me know if/when you want me to come over and take pics of him at home!!!
Post a Comment