About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon
Journey with me during this bit of change. We will see what comes down the road and meanders into our path. I still enjoy LomasLOL because well, we LOL a lot around our home and pretty much anywhere and it worked as a blog title for me when I started blogging. Now a new path.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Fabulous Seeeeeeeeeeestor!

I just have to blog about how great I think my sister is! She completed a "Try-It" triathlon yesterday! Check out her blog (Anna Goes Bananas) and read how she came in 10th overall and 1st in her age division! Way to go Anna....I am so proud of you! Can't wait to see the pictures!

1 comment:

Ty and Molly said...

Your sister is my hero! I couldn't tell you the last time I rode a bike...I think that I would fall off. Your sister looks so familiar to me?? Is she a teacher or did she go to U of O?