...to clean the house...got about half of this done with Carlos and CJ's awesome help!
...to dust everything, since we don't have AC it is d-u-s-t-y...again, about half way and good enough!
...to write my baby shower thank you notes...Nope!
...to shave my legs...Nope!
...to watch unlimited TV of What Not to Wear (Olympics has B-ball and I find that boring)...a bit!
...to take a walk and window shop downtown...not even close!
...to go swim...yes, for about 3 hours and perfect!
...to put stepping pavers in backyard...Nope!
...to read books with my son...Carlos beat me to it!
...to lounge and do nothing...on my way to doing that, but I am caught up in reading funny blogs! Thanks Sarri! Can you find some on teacher stuff?
...to have a baby...well the night is young! But, I have had no contractions today!
Check out some new blogs that Make Me LOL! They are very funny and again...Thanks Sarri!

2 comments:
The pool was awesome...I hope tomorrow we can go again after my 6 HOUR MEETING! ARRRRGGGG!
http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/
You'll "love" this one.
Any sign of sweet Zachary???
Post a Comment